Monday, May 04, 2009

World Famous Wrestler, THE MYSTERION, Will Draw a Picture of Himself Kicking Your Ass for FREE!


For the past couple of years, I've been getting the cold shoulder from our postmaster. I finally found out why. It seems that as a result of a redesign oversight, this line disappeared from the bottom of each issue.

Philatelic Collectors mail to: 305 Holmes St • Mt. Holly, MN 55379 - all postcards answered by Mt. Holly postmaster & outlaw professional wrestler, the Mysterion.

Since retiring from the squared circle in 1994, the Mysterion has devoted much of his free time to making personalized drawings of himself mutilating all who challenge him by sending him their photo in the mail. The Mysterion speaks:

You senda da picture anda stamp, I unleash powerful fury of ALMIGHTY MYSTERION on you face anda body areas. I crack skulls. I wield foreign objects. I tear apart. I send back drawing and photo. You cry big tears like spring rain growing flowers for you own funeral.

In a message of goodwill (and fear for my own personal safety) this is a PSA for our good friend, The Mysterion. Send a photo, a stamp, and a nice letter of introduction to:

The Mysterion
305 Holmes St S
Mt. Holly, MN 55379

You can expect or receive your ass-kicking in 2-3 weeks.


No comments: