Friday, May 15, 2009

Get a haircut.



A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face, and terror to an ugly one. ~Lycurgus


This haircut is the best I've had in recent memory. I got it down by Floyds'Barbershop down on Lake & Freemont. It's a new joint opened up by my friend Rob Franks of Blogfoot fame. Super unpretentious from it's prices (below $20) to the friendly barbers. I appreciate a good straight razor cleanup and they even dish out shoulder massages. Yuck fou, Franks, for beating me to my dream job.

The photo (for a liquor store ad, seriously) terrifies me. But, I gotta say it was a great honor to be shot by Curtis Johnson. I swear every photographer friend of mine has done a stint supporting Curtis and they all love him.

3 comments:

Not Dickless said...

Geez Mae West, how much Vaseline did they put on the lens?

Blogfoot said...

Someone just earned themselves some free haircuts. Mucho gracias!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.