Thursday, June 04, 2009
Vintage tourist Brochures - Caves!
I stumbled across this treasure trove of old long copy work from what must be the 40's and 50's. I've scanned them in pretty large, hopefully legible enough for you to enjoy reading them as much as I have.
• Count the number of times the word "Thrill" is used
• Enjoy courteous guides
• Explore yawning abysses
• Marvel at the devil's bathtub
• Fear not for the cleanliness of your garments as they will remain unspoiled
• Be naturally "air-conditioned"
• Gape slack-jawed at FREE Picnic areas
Vintage Cave Brochures Flickr Set